About Me

Font sizeHi! My name is Aiwei, and welcome to my line of designer-collars for
your pet: Paw Glam!® In my past 10 years as an art director / designer in various renowned advertising agencies, it is always my passion to create strong design identity to every product
or campaigns entrusted to me.


Being a great animal lover and an owner of 4 lovely cats, I realised that most pet collars in the market now aren’t exciting. So it sets me thinking: if we humans can have beautiful necklaces, chokers or macho bows on our necks, why can’t our furry friends have them too? If there is a wide range of styles for the accessory collars to suit for their character and personality, wouldn’t it be interesting to change styles for our pets and be as glamorous as hollywood stars? So the time has come to revolutionize how your pet looks!

PawGlam!® is all about giving your pet the star treatment it deserves. Each collar is exclusively designed by me; every piece of jeweleries, ribbons and laces is delicately sewed on, studded and glued with tender loving care and attention, so that your beloved friend gets the star quality that he or she deserve!

There is a wide range of styles to choose from - from the glamorous to the funky, from the hip to the gothic, as well as designs to match the festive season! Each material used on the collar has been carefully chosen to ensure the safety and comfort of your pet as he or she possesses that great look.

Love your pets like I love my own.


Warmest Regards
Sia Aiwei